Event Request Form
The following protocol will be used when President Rosenberg’s participation is requested at any university event.
- The department requesting his participation should first contact the Coordinator of Administrative Services in the Office of the President (CAS), in order to select dates(s). Once chosen, the department must complete the attached Event Request Form.
- NOTE: Though dates are held, the President’s participation is not confirmed until the CAS emails you confirmation.
- The initiating department will incur ALL expenses for the event. These include, but are not limited to, catering, linens, flowers, police, parking and photography.
- The initiating department will draft the invitation and guest list. Proposed invitation and guest list should be emailed to the Assistant Chief of Staff (ACOS) for review and approval by the both the ACOS and the President.
- For events of 20 and under, invites should go out no later than 2 weeks prior.
- For large-scale events, invites should go out 4 weeks prior.
- Please allow at least ten (10) business days for the ACOS and President to review and approve the draft invitation.
- ACOS should be contacted to schedule an Event Walkthrough at least ten (10) days before date of event.
- The initiating department must designate a contact person and provide necessary support staff to work prior, during and after the event.
- President Rosenberg should be briefed at least seven days prior to the event. Briefing should include an event program, guest list, event purpose or goal, and if the President is requested to speak, detailed speaking points. A final version of all documents should be received electronically no later than 24 hours prior to the event.
ADVANCEMENT UNITS: For Advancement areas, including Development Officers, this form should be submitted to Cathy Torres and Amber Rodriguez.